Dear Customers and Industry Partners,
All I can say is "Thank You"! Thank you for sharing your NASCC visit with Peddinghaus…
The recent NASCC Conference at the Dallas' Gaylord Texan was a benchmark event for all of us in the steel construction industry. I was very pleased to experience the renewed optimism of all attendees, as you advised of "on hold" projects now released, and more new steel projects on the horizon. New opportunities are in the future for all sized fabricators! Great News for the Industry!
Nobody Does the NASCC Like Peddinghaus…
- Our Fabricators' Motorcycle Tour of Texas kicked off our "Show Week" on April 13 with a 5 day tour of the Lone Star State: NASCAR, Dude Ranch, and Shop tours to 3 great Fabricators (Markle, Seffton and Schuff) – a perfect program!
- Booth 1201 was THE place to be on the show floor! The PeddiWriter was christened as the new production "game changer", by Fabricators. The rugged 1250-510 Band Saw and the Advantage II drill thrilled the group with speed & power.
- What can you say about Peddinghaus' Networking Event on Wednesday? Dana Carvey was brilliant; the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders wowed the crowd; and the Emerald City Band kept the music pumping all night long….Who were those two cowboys who introduced the show?
- Our industry partners gave powerful presentations in our Booth Auditorium on new technology including software, blast cleaning, and the latest innovations in automated beam assembly!
- For Election Year 2012, Peddinghaus Presented: The Race to the Presidency; featuring a lively panel discussion on topics that affect the structural steel fabrication industry. The renowned political commentators James Carville and Pat Buchanan represented both sides, with Economics Expert, Ben Stein, serving as moderator.
I look forward to seeing all of you next year in St. Louis!
Carl G. (Anton) Peddinghaus
Watch NASCC 2012 Recap Video View NASCC 2012 Photos
2012 Networking EventGlass Cactus Nightclub, Dana Carvey, & Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders
Motorcyle Fab Shop TourFun Filled, Exciting, and Educational Tour of Fab-Shop Facilities
The Race to the PresidencyThursday, April 19th at 2pm (CST) in private auditorium at Booth #1201
Raptor SoftwareThe Next Generation of Structural Software
PeddiwriterAutomated CNC Layout Marking Machine
Advantage 2CNC Beam Drill Line with 4-Axis Carbide Scribing