Spring ’07 Dealer Training Pays Dividends
“I want to thank you and your company for the fine meeting we had last week. I enjoyed getting to know the Peddinghaus staff a little better and really appreciate the information I received. I hope to use the material I learned to better promote the Peddinghaus line of equipment. Also, the hospitality shown to me was truly first class”
Spearheaded by Peddinghaus’ Vice President, Steve Farrow, the Spring ’07 training meeting was held in Bradley with fifteen distributor sales people in attendance. All were eager to learn more about the new Peddinghaus products:
- The PCD 1100 – the hottest selling multi-spindle drill in the world
- The DG 1100 miter band saw – value priced and the perfect PCD drill partner
- A closer glimpse at the “Hot Topic at NASCC New Orleans” – Ring of Fire
- Plate Processing Systems that beat the competition – hands down
- Anglemaster Processing that opens doors to new users and opportunities
With classroom and hands on opportunities for learning, the fifteen “students” passed their final exam with flying colors!
Peddinghaus is pleased to host these quarterly training meetings, and treat our sales partners to some Peddinghaus hospitality!
Watch for the next meeting announcement!