Peddinghaus Corporation was pleased to open its’ doors to the many visitors who chose to attend our corporate headquarters in Bradley, IL on Friday, September 18 in honor of “Steel Day”.
The guests were provided with a complete tour of the Peddinghaus facility, complete with live machine demonstrations. These machines included:
- “Tomorrow’s machine Today” the all new Peddinghaus Ring of Fire Thermal Fabricator for all structural shapes
- The supersonic HSFDB 2500 high speed plate processing system for plate up to 75 x 2500 mm * 3 x 96 inches wide
- The Fastest selling multi-spindle drill in the world, the Peddinghaus PCD 1100 drill line for profiles up to 1100 mm (42” wide)
- The Speed Sawing champion, the DG 1100 miter band saw, the perfect tandem match
- The new Liberator coping system – powerfully constructed but value priced
The Peddinghaus guests were advised of the sustainability of structural steel as a construction unit: with a 93.3% recycled content, steel is the highest sustainable material of any building framing material. Steel builidings are easily deconstructed, enabling reuse of the steel members, with little, if any, on going maintenance.
Structural steel profiles are the only true “cradle to cradle” sustainable construction material in today’s market!
Peddinghaus is proud of our participation with the American Institute of Steel Construction in Steel Day 2009!