Peddinghaus is proud to officially release the newest band saw in their eco-line roster – the Peddinghaus 800-600 Straight Cut Band Saw. The perfect saw for both large and small fabricators, the 800-600 boasts a cutting capacity of up to 800mm (31 inches) wide × 600mm (23 inches) tall, the ability to process plate 800mm (31 inches) Wide × 152 mm (6 inches) thick, Round tube up to 584 mm (23 inches) in diameter, and solid square stock 584 mm (23 inches) diagonal.
With cutting edge features that include:
- An all new shuttle carrier system that allows for bundled material cutting, and round tube processing – streamlining efficiency and increasing versatility
- Micro-mist coolant system that eliminates the need to clean parts before other processes – welding, painting, etc.
- Miniscule material drop – no matter the application accuracy and reliability are never compromised, with a remaining piece length of less than 38 mm (1.5 inches)
- Automated Lift and Kneel – automatically lowering the entire saw bed below the pass-line when not cutting prevents dragging material across the saw bed
- Laser referencing – laser reference point allows for easy manual positioning
The Peddinghaus 800-600 is sure to suit any fabricator's needs. Backed by the unparalleled Peddinghaus customer service department the 800-600 is certain to be a true investment in your shop's future. If you would like more information regarding the Peddinghaus 800-600 band saw please contact Nick Hajewski at 815/937-3800 Ext.206 or e-mail Nick-Hajewski@peddinghaus.com