Peddinghaus Corporation demonstrated the latest in machine tool technology for structural steel and heavy plate fabrication at the recent EMO Exhibition in Hannover, Germany. The following machinery was well received by the many international visitors over the week long run of the exhibition:
- BDL 1250 structual drill - the choice for drilling profiles by international fabricators
- DGP 1270 miter band saw - the master in miter band sawing of all shapes
- FPB 1800 plate processing center - proven plasma punch technology for achieving contour parts
- PCD 1100 structural drill - the multi-spindle answer for profile drilling
- DG 1100 miter band saw - the economical choice for fast accurate mitering
- Peddimax and Peddiworker universal steelworkers - the industry standard for productivity
Peddinghaus thanks our many visitors, distributors and industry partners for making the EMO Exhibition a huge success.