The Peddinghaus ABCM-1250 coper is the proven solution for thermal cutting of structural sections. With nearly 400 Peddinghaus copers operating in the field today, the accuracy, reliability, and flexibility of the ABCM-1250 drives profitability for industry leading fabricators from coast to coast.
Features of the ABCM-1250:
- Cope tight corners easily with oxy-fuel cutting technology – perfect for rat holes or tight block copes
- Ideal for the production of heavy sections
- Perform triple torch coping – cope or cut both flanges simultaneously
- No stop in production due to normal amounts of dirt, rust, or scale on sections
- Program using the latest technology in the structural steel industry - the intuitive 3D Raptor software
- Powered by a world class Siemens industrial CNC control panel
Call your local Peddinghaus Regional Sales Manager today to schedule a visit to see an ABCM-1250 coper installation near you!
CLICK HERE for more information on the ABCM-1250 coper >>