The world of metalworking converges on Hannover, Germany this upcoming September 19th-24th for EMO 2011. Peddinghaus will be joining over 2,000 exhibitors from all corners of the globe to illustrate the very latest in fabrication technology.
Confirming its position as a global leader, Peddinghaus will display the Advantage 2 Drill Line, DG-1250 Band Saw, PeddiWriter Automatic Layout Marking Machine, and latest lineup of ironworkers live and under power. Witness how Peddinghaus equipment is more than simply machine tools, but solutions to success this upcoming September at the Hannover Exhibition Grounds.
ABOUT THE MACHINES ON DISPLAY:
The Advantage 2 Drill Line, tandem with DG-1250 Double Miter Band Saw:
- Carbide drilling, tapping, and countersinking
- 5 station tool changers
- 4 axis carbide scribing (underside marking unit on display)
- Fully automatic drill / saw tandem system
- Frictionless material transport system for maximum saw longevity, and accuracy
The PeddiWriter Automatic Layout Marking Machine:
- Fully automatic, standalone layout marking system for optimized productivity
- Two Hypertherm ArcWriter marking systems for proven durability and ultimate efficiency
- Independent upper and lower axes for simultaneous marking of two surfaces
- Peddinghaus' proven Rollerfeed measurement technology for seamless system integration
Ironworkers on display from Peddinghaus Anlagen & Maschinen GmbH:
- Peddiworker No. 1 - 90 metric ton / 100 short ton multi-functional ironworker
- Peddicat No. 1 - 50 metric ton / 55 short ton multi-functional ironworker
- Peddimax No. 1 - 127 metric ton / 140 short ton multi-functional ironworker
- H800 - Powerful 80 metric ton / 88 short ton punching station
- Hydraulic 502 - Hydraulic punching machine with automatic CNC table
For more information about EMO 2011 visit:
www.emo-hannover.de or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Download EMO 2011 Fact Sheet: