Kopp Stahlbau, Buxtehude, Open Their Doors to the World.
Don’t miss the Peddinghaus Open House to be held May 16th and 17th at Kopp Stahlbau Gmbh in Buxtehude, Germany. This Open House promises to be one of the highlights of the year, as guests will have the opportunity to visit a premier structural steel fabricator, and view the latest equipment technologies from Peddinghaus.
The highlights include:
- “Steel Art” – designs in steel performed by the Peddinghaus FPB plate system and Steel Office software
- DSTV Reports on the topic, “Economic Perspectives in Steel Construction”
- Meba Sawing Systems review the latest in “cutting edge technology” for band saw applications
- Gutsch and Exner, developers of Steel Office software discuss, “From the machine control to integrated data processing”
The latest in Peddinghaus equipment will be on display, interfaced for speed production:
- Saw/Drill line with BDL drill/bandsaw/Signomat marking device
- ABCM 1250 multi-torch beam coping system
- Not one – but three plate systems – featuring thermal cutting for plasma and oxyfuel, punching, drilling, marking, tapping, counter-sinking
- New Saw/Drill line PCD 1100 with DG 1100 band saw
- Comprehensive material handling system
SEE YOU THERE!!