Peddinghaus was pleased to participate in the Grand Opening of the new Kopp Stahlbau structural steel fabrication facility in Buxtehude, Germany. This industry event was held May 16 and 17 in this historic town located in the north of Germany. This new facility is a state of the art fabrication building complete with the latest technologies for today’s demanding fabricated steel market.
On display from Peddinghaus were many of the latest productive innovations in machine tool technology:
- PCD 1100 and DG 1100 structural sawing and drilling line
- FDB 2500 High Speed plate fabrication center for plate up to 75 mm thickness (96 x 3”)
- FPB 1800 plasma/punch plate fabrication system for punching up to 30 mm (1 ¼”) thickness
- Peddiworker universal ironworkers model PW 550 and 1050
- Peddimax universal ironworker model PM 110/140
- A new H100 processing center with automated gauging table for plate and angle iron
- A new model 335 DGA 400 automated miter band saw for high production of all shapes including beams, channel, angle, tube, pipe, as well as solid material.
Software vendors from Steel Office were also present, as well as a presentation from Kopp on the integration of software/machine integration via Bocad and DSTV.
Julia C. (Cilla) Peddinghaus commented, “We are proud of the wonderful relationship between Kopp Stahlbau and Peddinghaus, and are pleased to see the dynamic growth of Mr. Kopp’s firm”.
Mr. Kopp added, “Peddinghaus is a very good business partner for us, and we are grateful for their support throughout the years”.