The industry's hottest topics, premiere fabricators, and profound insight is all available within the covers of the most recent Steel Fabricators' Review.
Here's what to expect in the latest issue:
- Four fabricators from all corners of the industry:
- Metal Perreault – " Joint Venture – Never an Adventure" Donnacona, Quebec, Canada
- Page Steel – "Leading the Steel Revolution" Derrimut, Victoria, Australia
- Redd Iron – "A Sense of Tradition… With a Sense of Humor" Brighton, CO, USA
- Munster Steel – "A Remanufactured Drill Line in a Bridge Fabrication Shop?" Munster, IN, USA
- Oktoberfest in Review – A special thanks to all that made it happen!
- NASCC2009 Preview – Seeing Arizona Harley Style
- The Results are in: A firsthand testimonial from the first owners of the industry's only true Carbide Drill Line
- Getting to Know: John Holland, Vice President and General Manager of Structural Steel Systems Limited
Don't miss out on the latest news and hottest trends – to receive your copy contact Nick Hajewski, Marketing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-937-3800.To download your copy of the Winter 2009 Steel Fabricator's Review Click Here.