In today’s challenging economic times, it is becoming more apparent that the steel construction market is changing rapidly. Today’s challenging economic times are having an impact on every aspect of our industry. From design to fabrication to erection, the financial situation has created real tests for us all.
How can you help?
Many of you respond to the quarterly AISC “Business Barometer” and give your valued opinions on topics that affect our industry. The STEEL FABRICATORS’ REVIEW would like your thoughts/opinions on the current challenging times, by weighing in on a few questions:
1. Have you seen a substantial slow down in new project bidding?
2. What effect has the roller coaster steel prices had on your quoting/estimating?
3. What steps are you taking now to “protect your business”?
4. Are you looking at investing in new technologies – such as software or machine tools - to
“streamline” your operation which would increase your competitiveness?
5. Are you “partnering up” with other firms to increase your market exposure?
6. How can the SFR magazine assist your structural fabrication business?
Please respond to our editor firstname.lastname@example.org at 815.937.3800 ext 218 or to email@example.com. We thank you for your response.