Peddinghaus is proud to present the fourth installment of Peddi-TV, your media source for all things steel. Everything's bigger in this episode as the team from Peddinghaus traveled to Dallas, Texas for the 2012 North American Steel Construction Conference (NASCC). Tune-in to see where else Peddinghaus stopped on the way to this years' exhibition!
- The PeddiRocks Tour - From Bradley to Dallas and everywhere in-between; Peddinghaus toured superior fabrication facilities on the way to this years' conference.
- The 2012 Fabricators' Motorcycle Tour - See how 70+ industry professionals participated in this years' event which traveled throughout the lone star state.
- The 2012 NASCC Networking Event - Over 800 steel professionals witnessed exactly why nobody does the NASCC like Peddinghaus. World class networking was only matched by the superior talent of Dana Carvey and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.
- Race to the Presidency - James Carville, Pat Buchanan, and Ben Stein discussed economic and political factors as related to the North American steel construction marketplace.
- The PeddiWriter CNC Layout Marking Machine - See how a visit to last years' NASCC is already reducing labor costs within the facilities of several innovative fabricators.
Click here to subscribe to all PeddiMEDIA publications including the Steel Fabricators' Review magazine, and Peddi-TV.