Peddinghaus Corporation was pleased to receive a group of International Trade Commissoners, along with local governmental and community leaders on August 1. The purpose was the promotion of international business and trade in the USA and the State of Illinois, specifically.
Countries represented included South Africa, Australia, Israel, Spain, Japan, China, Hong Kong and the Netherlands.
Upon arrival in Bradley, the group enjoyed a tour of the entire Peddinghaus Corporation manufacturing campus. Highlights of the tour included:
- Viewing the new building project which adds 45,000 sq ft to the Bradley manufacturing campus
- Demonstration of the newly designed Peddinghaus “Ring of Fire” thermal fabricator
- The PCD 1100 multi spindle drill – fastest selling drill in the world - was also in operation for the attendees
- A presentation by Anton Peddinghaus, CEO, on the reasons for Peddinghaus’ success
- Peddinghaus’ global presence was evident, as the group witnessed actual container shipments in process to Brazil, UK, Mexico, and Canada on August 1.
The Foreign Trade Commissioners were appreciative of the tour, and committed favorably on the professionalism, enthusiasm, and great work ethic displayed by the entire staff of Peddinghaus employees.