Peddinghaus plate machines proudly operate with many of today’s modern nesting software solutions. These solutions allow fabricators to automatically batch nest existing files, edit on the fly, or create parts at the control console. There are no limitations to your programming needs!
Using a wide array of software solutions Peddinghaus plate machines are able to take full advantage of Common Cutline, Chain Cutting, or Edge Start Cutting techniques.
SOFTWARE FEATURES FOR PEDDINGHAUS PLATE MACHINES:
- Automatic Chain Cut batch nesting
- Automatic Common Cutline batch nesting
- Automatic Edge-Start batch nesting
- Remnant inventory management
- Automatic remnant nesting
- Automatic pilot hole creation - Maximizes consumable life
- Nesting report tools which include time estimates, scrap estimates, cost estimates, and more
- Customizable program macros
- Part within part automatic nesting
- Automatic import of multiple common file types which include DSTV, DXF, etc.
- CAD solutions for at-machine program modifications
- Integrated tool management
- Automated lead-in and lead-out programming
- Integrated material database
- Inventory management
- Production tracking and progress reporting