Customers visiting the Peddinghaus booth (#4151) at Fabtech in Las Vegas all agree that the FPD-1120 is yet another industry standard designed by Peddinghaus. This new innovation that combines drilling and punching in a single compact station was introduced by Peddinghaus Monday, during the first day of the show. Some of the features of the FPD-1120 include:
- Triple tool punching heads that accommodate three different tool sizes and shapes – minimizing tool change
- 13.5 HP (10 kW) drill spindle that can drill up to 1-9/16" (40 mm) diameter holes
- Fully automated material repositioning system that eliminates tedious and time consuming manual layout
- Marking system that includes Signo-Script part marking of any character at multiple depths and orientations, as well as layout marking via either punching heads or drill spindle tooling
- Siemens PC based control for simple CNC operation
For more information on the FPD-1120 or Peddinghaus at Fabtech please feel free to contact Nick Hajewski.