Software is quickly becoming a more crucial aspect of a fabricator's operation. Peddinghaus' Raptor CAD/CAM software is establishing new opportunities for fabricators to reduce error and labor, and in return increase profit margins. Raptor has teamed with software partner, StruM.I.S, to bring fabricators maximum efficiency in processing structural steel.
Join the webinar September 9th at 11:00AM CST to learn more about:
- Importing single and multipart data from StruM.I.S
- Data import from StruM.I.S to a Peddinghaus machine
- iDSTV+ import and export - The ability to import iDSTV+, thus enabling these pre-nested files to be brought directly into Raptor with no reprogramming and no manipulation of the batch files created by StruM.I.S
- Accurate tracking of parts throughout production via unique identifiers
- Machine output fed back into StruM.I.S
Link to registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7495610827838528513