Peddinghaus Corporation continues to offer fabricators powerful tools to compete in today's complex marketplace. As you know knowledge is power - that is why Peddinghaus is proud to present the inaugural edition of "Peddi-TV" - Your media source for all things steel.
What is Peddi-TV?
Peddi-TV is the multi-media resource for industry information. Each video newscast will include several segments focusing on a wide array of industry topics - from Software and Machine Tool technology, to Design and Layout processes - Peddi-TV has it all!
See what's included in the inaugural broadcast! The premier edition features a brief introduction to Peddi-TV, along with five segments related to the recent North American Steel Construction Conference in Pittsburgh, PA - USA:
- Learn about the latest technology from Peddinghaus with Jim Sutliffe - VP of Engineering
- See "Why I bought the first PeddiWriter" with Les McCauley of Agate Steel, Scottsdale, AZ
- Experience the new BIMsight & Tekla/Adnexxus technology with Mark Allphin of Tekla
- Let Josh Rosenthal of Novel Ironworks explain why Peddinghaus is a great partner for his shop's profitability
- Join John Cross, the American Institute of Steel Construction's V.P. of Marketing as he surmises the future of the
To subscribe to this first of a kind industry newscast please email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peddinghaus.
To receive Peddinghaus Enews updates direct to your mailbox Signup Here.