Visit Peddinghaus in Booth 2233 at FABTECH Expo in Atlanta – Nov 2-4 2010!
Why Should I attend FabTech ‘10 this year?
You know that the past months have been challenging, but you sense an uptick in business, and economists are pointing to 2011 recovery. Fabtech ’10 makes sense to attend. You can experience the everlasting value that meetings and events bring to business by attending FABTECH 2010.
Here are some of the main reasons to attend the show this year:
- Peddinghaus will be showcasing the NEW HSFDB 1800 Plate Processing System
- Why tie up Space, Time, and Money? Experience the labor, safety, and space-saving benefits of a true one pass plate processing system
- Meet & Greet the Peddinghaus Pro Team – the Application Experts!
New HSFDB 1800 Plate Processing System – Exhibited for the first time!
With features that include a traveling rotary tool changer, 48 HP / 36 kW spindle motor, and Smart Spindle technology, the Peddinghaus’ HSFDB-1800 is sure to become an irreplaceable part of any fabricators' plate fabrication. With features like high-speed carbide drilling, tapping, countersinking, thermal cutting, and part marking in one process, Booth 2233 will be the “talk of the show”. Some of the many benefits the HSFDB-1800 plate processing system has to offer:
- Only 1 Operator Needed with a Single Pass Operation
- Traveling Rotary 8 Tool Option means no stopping to go back and change tools
- Ultra High-Speed Carbide Drilling
- Thermal Cutting via plasma or oxy-fuel
- Eco-Friendly MQL Tool Lube System
- Signo-Script part marking Technology
Watch HSFDB-1800 Video
Download HSFDB-1800 Brochure
The Power of Peddinghaus is the motivated spirit our employees bring to work each and every day. A Peddinghaus employee quickly learns that the Power of Peddinghaus is our unsurpassed loyalty to customers: with 24/5 service call center, and the largest field service group in the industry. Only Peddinghaus can offer all of this – with some food, fun, networking, and friendship thrown in at the FABTECH conference.
Visit us at Booth 2233 to learn why the Peddinghaus reputation for Bigger, Stronger, Faster machine tools means profit to YOUR bottom line!